-->

Sunday, 12 July 2015

Liz Earle Skincare Review

I've never really talk that much about skincare on here. I'm not very fussy and when I have a routine I'm happy with, I'll stick with it. A few weeks ago my mum surprised me with some Liz Earle skincare, she's used it for years and I've heard great things about it through blogging as well. Now that I've tried them out properly, it's time for me to review them on here...


I have nothing but good things to say about this range; it's so nice, soothing and gentle on my skin. It also smells lovely and refreshing, with each product containing natural, friendly ingredients.

The 'Cleanse and Polish' cleanser is wonderful to wake up to or to end a long day with. Massage it on to your face with your hands, then wipe of with a muslin cloth. My skin felt so clean, and the scents of Rosemary and cocoa butter made it even better. Toner is probably one of my favourite products to use, I find it so cooling and refreshing and this one ticked all the boxes. It contains Aloe Vera, cucumber and rose-scented geranium - a very healthy mix for your skin. Lastly, the moisturiser really helps to moisturise and smooth the skin, adding radiance and a healthy glow.


I'm so impressed with this range, it's been very good to my skin. I love the packaging too, very clean and simplistic. 

Have you ever tried Liz Earle before? What skincare do you use?

      
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Really want to try this, great post x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like a lovely skin care line! The smell of rose mary is just heavenly so sign me up <3 Very cute blog by the way~
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig