-->

Wednesday, 22 July 2015

High End Wishlist

It's been a while since I've done wishlist post and they're one of my favourite ones to write.  As you can tell from the title, this wishlist is all about high end products. Not that there's anything wrong with drugstore make-up, some things may be less expensive but just as good! However, it's nice to dream about a bit of luxury every once in a while....


I've heard countless good things about Charlotte Tilbury make up: amazing quality and sophisticated, packaging. What's not to like? The Colour Chameleon eye shadow pencils really interest me as they are specifically designed for certain eye colours. With my blue eyes, I'd love to try Champagne Diamonds and Black Diamonds. Another brand that gets lots of praise in the blog/YouTube is Hourglass, their Ambient Lighting blushers look so beautiful.

Recently I've tried to learn more about what colours and shades suit me and compliment my skin tone - clothes and make-up. Now that I have a clearer idea, I tend to reach for warmer colours to suit my fair, warm skin tone. That's why you'll see MAC's Warm Neutrals eye shadow palette on this wishlist, I think I saw it on a blog post recently and fell in love with it! The warm, bronzy, earthy tones are perfect, I need to get my hands on this one day! Another eye shadow palette that's caught my eye recently is the Too Faced Love Palette, after Zoella used it in her latest tutorial. The colour range looks amazing and the design/packaging is adorable.

I had to include some lip products in this wishlist! Continuing with products that suit my skin tone, I've been trying to look for a suitable nude lip colour for a while. It looks like Taupe by MAC could be an option as it's quite warm, but not too dark. One of my favourite make-up brands is Urban Decay and I can't believe I've never tried one of their Naked lip glosses.

Finishing with fragrance, Chanel Chance Eau Vive is one that I'd love to try. The notes of grapefruit, blood orange and jasmine make this a very fresh, feminine and elegant fragrance.The bottle looks so simplistic but classy and I love the pretty pink colour.

What do you have on your wishlist at the moment?

      
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig