-->

Sunday, 14 June 2015

Summer Nail Polish Wishlist

Pastels for spring. Brights for summer. Dark for autumn and winter.

Yep, I'm definitely one of those girls who loves to match the colour of my nails to the seasons. who wants to wear dark, gloomy colours when the sun is shining? As of Tuesday my GCSE's will be over and my summer will begin. So without further ado, I made wishlist of some bold, bright and beautiful colours for summer. They're all under £10 and there's a good selection of colours.


First up, the festival-inspired nail polishes. In the top left corner we have Green Fields by Models Own; very bright for those who love green. Rimmel have a festival-inspired collection for the summer with Rita Ora: Port-A-Loo Blue (not the most attractive name but a beautiful blue) and Glaston-berry for a bright summery red.

No nail polish wishlist is complete without Barry M and here we have four colours. The amazing Gelly range have so many colours for summer, but I picked Kiwi, Papaya and Grapefruit for this post. I think the fruity names make these nail polishes even more summery! As well as that, Speedy Quick Dry nail paint in On Your Marks is a yellow nail polish which is ideal for the sunshine. Lastly, Essie's Splash of Grenadine brings a bit of purple to this wishlist which isn't as bright as the other colours.

There you have it, a collection of budget-friendly nail polishes for the warmer months. There are loads more I could include, but I think this is enough for now! Maybe I could do a not-so-bright summer wishlist?

Are there any summery nail polishes you have your eye on? 

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. BarryM Gelly nail polish is my my fave! I want every colour!
    Leah xx

    http://leahclarkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good! I always end up looking at them whenever I go to Boots haha xx

      Delete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig