-->

Sunday, 28 June 2015

My MAC Lipsticks



Every beauty lover loves a Mac lipstick, don't they? It's not hard to with their signature packaging, formulas and variety of shades to choose from. I currently have two Mac lipsticks in my make up collection, and hope to build up over time. Here are the two pretty pinks in my collection..



The one on the right is Fanfare, which I got in April earlier this year. It's a fairly bright redish pink (I think so anyway). It can be used as an everyday colour because it's not too 'in your face', but adds an extra bit of colour. Of course, you can build it up for a more dramatic look. This is a Cremesheen lipstick, so the formula feels very nice on the lips.

The second lipstick is Creme Cup: a lighter, more natural pink. I got this in October last year, it's had more use than Fanfare which is why the shapes of the lipstick look different. Creme Cup is such a pretty colour which you can also wear as an everyday lipstick. Almost like slightly brighter nude pink. This is also a Cremesheen lipstick so the formula is also lovely.

Left: Creme Cup, Right: Fanfare

Those are my current Mac lipsticks. I'd love to add more as well. Perhaps a red or a berry colour for the autumn/winter. We'll have to wait and see...

Do you have any Mac lipsticks, what are your favourites? Are there any that you have your eye on?

    

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I recently bought MAC Spirit and it's such a beautiful shade and has a good formula, I now know why they are so hyped up! Crime cup looks really pretty
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanfare looks like my perfect shade!

    Lauren x | https://laurenselwood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig