-->

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Updated Skincare


A little while ago I updated my skincare routine. I was getting bored of using the same products, so after doing a bit of research (which mainly consisted of YouTube) I paid a visit to Boots. Now that I've tried and tested these products for a few weeks, I've put together a little review. 


Garnier Micellar Water - £4.19
I'd been using make-up wipes for ages, and I know they're not the best for your skin. Now that I have this, I'm never going back (unless I'm feeling lazy or extremely tired). This water is very gentle and easily removes make up. Also, my skin feels cleansed and refreshed after using it, instead of the oiliness that wipes leave behind. I use oval cotton pads because the remove more make up and save money!


Nutrogena Visibly Clear Daily Scrub - £4.69
As this a daily scrub, I've been using it in the mornings and I'm very impressed. It's exfoliating but doesn't feel too harsh on my skin. After using it, my skin feels smooth, clean and refreshed. Lastly, the fruity pink grapefruit scent is lovely in the morning!


Simple Moisturising Facial Wash - £3.49
I use this wash at night. Just as it says on the tube, it's cleansing and moisturising. As it's from Simple, this wash is very gentle and easy to use.



Simple Soothing Eye Balm - £3.99
This takes no time at all and makes a significant different. It's so soothing and refreshing, which feels cool and awakening on my skin. I hate the feeling of heavy eyes so I've found this little tube very handy. You only need a tiny amount, so this little tube goes a long way.


Good Things Moisturiser - £7.99
I use this after the eye cream and similarly, a little goes a long way. The result from this moisturiser is incredible: my skin feels so smooth. Being a mattifying formula, there's no greasy feeling left behind unlike some moisturisers and it sinks into your skin fairly quickly. Usually, I'm not keen on the smell of blackcurrant, but I like this!

That concludes my skincare routine! I hope you found this helpful in some way, the great thing is that all of these products are easily accessible and affordable. What skincare products do you use?

  

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I can't believe I haven't tried a micellar water yet! This is first on my list to get. Love the sound of the Good Things moisturiser too :)

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try the garnier micellar water soon, I'm so lazy when it comes to makeup removal! I also love simple products, especially their micellar wipes
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been meaning to try the micellar water for ages!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig