-->

Sunday, 17 May 2015

Topshop Wishlist

A little while ago I was in Topshop and a few things caught my eye. What better way for me to share them with you than a wishlist (although a haul would be just as fun!). Here are some fashion and beauty picks that are perfect for summer. 


I'm obsessed with printed trousers at the moment; there's so many different prints out there. This paisley print would look amazing with a basic top of pretty much any colour.

I absolutely love this playsuit, it's ideal for summer. The colour is a beautiful red and the detail in the middle makes this playsuit perfect of a festival or any summer occasion.

I'm in need of a new pair of brown sandals for the summer, so these beauties have a very comfortable place on this wishlist. They also have a bit of a heel to give me a bit of height!

Lastly, Toshop Beauty are celebrating their fifth birthday this year, with limited edition versions of their best selling products over the last five years. Just look at the rose gold packaging, it's so pretty! For this wishlist I picked out the lipstick 'Rio Rio' and the nail polish 'Green Room'; both of which are super bright and perect for summer.

Have you bought anything nice from Topshop recently? What's on your wishlist? 

    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig