-->

Sunday, 3 May 2015

Good Luck


Exam season is here and over the next few weeks I'll be completing my GCSE's. Whatever exams you're sitting; I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get the results you're hoping for!

I hope you enter the room in a positive frame of mind, and remember that all you can do is your best. Focus on what results you'd like to achieve instead of comparing yourself to other people. It's all about reaching your personal goal.

Motivation is key. Find something to motivate you that will inspire you to do the best job you can
and aim high. It could be that long summer holiday - a chance to unwind and have fun. It could be a person that motivates you; family, friends, famous people. Anybody that you look up to. I also find that listening to happy, uplifting music before my exam makes feel inspired and positive.

Get enough sleep, eat well, stay hydrated. Keep revising, but not too much because overloading is not good for you. Take regular breaks and give yourself time to relax because it can be a very stressful time for many young people.
 Good luck!

    




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig