-->

Friday, 3 April 2015

March Favourites

Have you noticed anything? Look around, emilymillerloves has a new design! I'm really happy with it; let me know what you think of it too! Anyways, here we are again: monthly favourites time! March is full of birthdays for me, so it's a really fun month. We're already in April but that won't stop me from sharing what I've loved throughout March...

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Tropical 
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say dry shampoo is one of my essential products. For me, no one does it like Batiste! I always pick up 'Blush' which has a girly, floral fragrance but this time I chose 'Tropical' which works just as well. It prevents greasy hair, adds volume and smells AMAZING. It smells of coconut and summer and beaches: *insert heart-eyed emoji here*. I definitely recommend it, along with the rest of the Batiste range because there's a scent for everyone.

Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner
I tried Aussie for the first time at the end of February and I'm really impressed with it. It makes my hair feel shiny and clean without feeling heavy or greasy. The smell is lovely too. Overall, a really great duo that I've been loving throughout March.

No7 lip pencil
This is such a pretty red and the formula is so smooth and easy to apply. With this product, you ca control how intense you want the colour to be depending on how many coats you apply. I also found it left a light stain on my lips, which I liked. The staying power isn't perfect, overall it's good enough to be in a favourites post.

Moving onto lifestyle favourites...

Nathan Sykes -More Than You'll Ever Know



I am a huge fan of  Nathan so I was very happy when he released his first solo single earlier this month. More Than You'll Ever Know is amazing! It has a fun, catchy, soulful sound and Nathan's voice has never sounded so good! It's not his official single (although that will be coming soon), but more of a treat for the fans and to give us a feel of what his new sound is like. If you haven't heard it, here's the video (which I've also been loving this month!)..


Pretty Little Liars

*WARNING: DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS*

So Season 5 of Pretty Little Liars came to an end last week and it was creepy, confusing and amazing. It feels like the beginning of the end now that we know who A is, but we've still got two more seasons to go! If you have no idea what I'm talking about and have never watched PLL before, it strongly recommend you do!

That brings us to the end of this month's favourites. I hope March has treated you well, and I hope April does too. I'll be doing lots of revision ahead of my GCSE exams in May, but I'm also going to see Nathan Sykes on the 15th in London so I'll be looking forward to that!

Have a great day :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig