-->

Thursday, 23 April 2015

Boohoo Wishlist

At the moment I'm studying for my GCSE exams (which is why blogging has been slow, sorry!). So of course; with revision, there's procrastination. Therefore, I've spent a bit of time eyeing up gorgeous items on Boohoo. If you're unaware, it's a popular online shop in the UK. There are some incredible pieces that are very affordable; so I thought I would make a wishlist, which hasn't been on the blog for a while!

*Playsuit - £15.00, Playsuit - £15.00, Hat - £12.00, Jacket - £12.00, Skirt - £10.00, Dress - £15.00*

Perhaps my style is starting to change; there's no floral print in sight! That's not necessarily a bad thing because it's good to experiment with your style.

 I really like the idea of playsuits at the moment they're so easy to wear. On this wishlist, you can see a simple stripy playsuit and a bright, crazy playsuit which would look great on holiday or at a festival. I'm definitely thinking of summer for this wishlist! Apparently, khaki is meant to be a popular colour this season, and it's a colour that's always suited my skin tone and hair. Therefore, I love the look of this dress.  T-shirt dresses look casual yet fashionable and comfortable to wear. In my head, I could imagine this dress with ankle boots and the gorgeous black hat above it (which would also look great with the bright playsuit).
 Lastly, the A-line skirt has such an interesting print and there's a black jacket with scalloped detail for something simple but different.

Do you like Boohoo? What shops are you loving at the moment? 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That second playsuit is so so lovely! May have to invest!

    Bea-uty Blog x
    www.bea-utyblog.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig