-->

Sunday, 26 April 2015

April Favourites


Here we are, yet another favourites post! I've really enjoyed this month and the weather has treated us Brits very well. Now let's crack on with what I've been loving throughout April...


We'll start with beauty. Annoyingly, I suffer from quite dry skin on my arms so this product has been really helpful. There's no real difference the first time, but after a few uses of the Scrub of your Life from Soap and Glory (£7.00) my skin has started to feel better. It smells lovely & sweet and the tube is quite big so it lasts a while.while. I've also enjoyed using The Righteous Butter. The consistency of the butter is slightly runnier than other body butters like The Body Shop ones, so it takes slightly less time to apply (even though The Body Shop's range is amazing!). This also leaves my skin feeling unbelievably soft and it smells divine. Another winner from Soap and Glory; which you can find in Boots for £10.50.


This Spring Barry M released another new range of nail polishes, this time around - Speedy Quick Dry. Obviously, they are quick-dry nail polishes that claim to dry your nails in about a minute. If you don't apply the polish too thick, then they'll work. The colour range, with speed/racing inspired names, is beautiful; at the moment it consists of pastel shades for Spring but they might add more as the seasons change. I have the pale coral 'In a Heartbeat', a mint green 'Road Rage' and a lovely pastel pink called 'Kiss Me Quick'. For £3.99 each, I recommend!


I won't go on about this for too long as I have a special post coming soon, but this month I treated myself to my 2nd MAC lipstick. It's very pretty indeed. Mac's 'Fanfare' is from the 'Cremesheen' range and it's a beautiful bright but natural pink and the formula is lovely and smooth to apply.


If you follow me on Twitter, you might know that I went to see Nathan Sykes live in London. He was amazing and I couldn't believe how close I was. He sang some new songs from his upcoming solo album which sound so good! I love 'Money' and 'Over and Over Again' (you'll find the performances on YouTube if you'd like to have a listen) Nathan is an incredible performer and I've been a fan of him for so long, so I was very happy and proud to see him perform at the start of his solo career.

What have you enjoyed throughout April?

       



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love MAC lipsticks!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig