-->

Wednesday, 29 April 2015

100th Post and My Favourite Blogs

This is a special post because this is my 100th post! *Insert party emojis here* Although there's been several breaks over the last year, I'm very proud of my little blog and I think 100 posts is an amazing achievement for any blogger. Three years ago I discovered the beauty world of YouTube and blogs, and here I am now with my 100th blog post. Wow!

Of course, if it wasn't for all the other incredible blogs out there I wouldn't have been inspired to create my own one. Therefore, for my 100th blog post I thought it would be nice to share 10 of my favourite blogs (not 100, that would take way too long!) with you.

Beauty Crush - Sammi's is mainly fashion and her outfit posts are gorgeous. I've been reading her blog for so long. She also has a YouTube channel and she's one of my favourite youtubers as well.

Career Girl Daily - This blog has become one of my favourites over the last year or so. The girls at CGD post advice on anything a girl could need, from beauty to work, several times a day. I find their blog very helpful and inspiring.

Essiebutton - How can you not love Estee? Her blog mainly focuses on beauty, but there are fashion and lifestyle posts too. She's so funny and I love the design of her blog as it suits her so well.

Frassy - This blog was featured in Company magazine last summer so I thought I would check it out, and I fell in love with it. Everything about this blog is beautiful, from the stunning pictures to the way the posts written, like she's telling a story.

Hello October - Suzie is a blogger from the beautiful seaside town of Brighton, which you can see amazing pictures of on her blog. I love her style and her posts are written in a funny, relatable way whilst still being informative. As a fellow October girl, I love Suzie's blog as well as her YouTube channel.

Lily Pebbles - Lily's blog is combination of beauty, lifestyle and London (which is probably my favourite part of her blog). Her blog had a huge makeover a little while ago and it looks so cool, really easy to navigate.

Milk Bubble Tea - This is such a cute blog and one that I've been reading for so long!

Pearls and Poodles  - This blog has such a cute name, and the content is wonderful too. The photos are amazing and every post is a great read.

The Sunday Girl - This blog has beauty posts, mainly reviews, available every single day. They're really good, informative reviews with details of every aspect of the products. You'll also find helpful beauty tips.

What Olivia Did  - Olivia is so beautiful and so is her blog. I particularly love her outfit posts as they're always taken in the coolest settings.

It took a while to decide who to include in this post because there are so many blogs that I love. Let me know who's blogs you love to read and if you have any in common with me.

       




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooo congrats on 100 posts!! I literally love the same bloggers as you haha xx

    Ambra xx | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig