-->

Wednesday, 4 March 2015

February Favourites

This month's favourites does not include fashion or beauty, which is quite rare in the blogging world. However, that's not a bad thing at all. I love fashion and beauty of course, but this month I haven't really discovered any new products within those categories. Be prepared for TV and food in my February 2015 favourites..



Netflix 
My family and I have finally joined the Netflix club, and I love it! Th amount of incredible films
and TV shows available for a small price per month is totally worth it. I'm obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, so I'm very glad that's on Netflix! I also love the fact that you can take Netflix anywhere, as long as you have a device and internet connection! If you have Netflix, do you have any recommendations for what I should watch? One show has already made it onto my February Favourites, can you guess what it is?



Gossip Girl 
Apart from Pretty Little Liars (I can't believe A is revealed in 3 weeks time!), another show I'm obsessed with is Gossip Girl. If you've never heard of it (although I'm sure you have) , it's about the fictional lives of  young people in New York's' upper east side. It's right up my street and makes me wish I was in New York every time I watch it! I love the cast (Blake Lively and Leighton Meester are major girls crushes of mine now!). Although it ended three years ago, people still go on about it and watch it, and thanks to Netflix I haven't missed out.





Diam Bars 
Why not include chocolate in my monthly favourites? It's essential. Earlier this month I was introduced to Diam Bars and they are sooo good! Basically, they're made of hard caramel with chocolate around it. I love caramel, toffee and fudge etc, so it was perfect for me! Some are sold in big packets of lots of smaller bars, the more the merrier! If you haven't tried a Diam Bar already, I strongly suggest you do! Unless for some reason you can't eat chocolate...



TweetDeck
TweetDeck is an app/website in which you can schedule tweets, look at more mentions and scroll through your time line all in one place. It's super useful for bloggers and youtubers as you can keep up with social media and promote your content easily. You can schedule numerous tweets in one day, which means you don't have to remember to tweet the link several times a day, so it save a bit more time! The best part is that it's free to sign up; all you need is a twitter account.
 
The Brit Awards 2015

As a lover of music and celebrity culture, you could imagine I was looking forward to watching the Brits on February 25th! It was amazing watch incredibly talented people perform and be recognized for what they do, from the coolest American artists to our very own homegrown talent. My favourite performances were Taylor Swift (surprise, surprise), who looked stunning whilst singing Blank Space, as well as the incomparable Sam Smith who sang Lay Me Down, one of my favourite songs from his album. I was so pleased that Taylor, Sam and Ed Sheeran won their well-deserved awards that night. I thought that Ant and Dec did an amazing, hilarious job of hosting and, of course, I have to mention that Madonna fall and that, erm, unique performance by Kanye!

I'm so excited for March and to say goodbye to winter for a while. It seems to me that in the UK the seasons change at the perfect timings, when everyone's simply had enough of the last one, do you agree? I've already seen flowers starting to grow and the sun in the sky, which makes me so happy. 

What have you enjoyed this month? Unlike me, have there been any products that you've loved? I hope you have a wonderful day/week/month/life, time to watch more Gossip Girl...



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig