-->

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Collective Haul - Little things

Recently I've been on a couple of lovely little shopping trips, so I thought I would post a little collective haul! There will be a mix of essentials as well as things I fancied treating myself to - you can't beat a bit of retail therapy once in a while!


As we're getting closer to spring and summer, I felt like adding more colour to my wardrobe, starting with this pretty number from Topshop (£16). It's a beautiful peach which is perfect for Spring/Summer, and the
scalloped detail makes the top a bit more exciting. This design is available several other colours (the red one also caught my eye, I'm hoping to add it to my little collection soon!) and the material is lovely and soft. Okay, this item may not be colourful but it's just as good; I love monochrome stripes. They can be worn all year round and never go out of style (Taylor Swift pun intended, hehe) in my opinion. This top from New Look (£14.99) comes in a light, chiffony material which is great for the warmer weather. The necklace is also new, so pretty and dainty! It's so easy to wear with any top and costs just £1.50 from the one & only Primark.


A little while ago I visited Westfields (for those who may not know, it's a huge shopping centre in London) and treated myself to a couple of body mists from Victoria's Secret PINK (2 for £18). I'd never bought anything from there before but so far I'm impressed. I chose the scents 'Fresh and Clean' (apple and lily) and 'Wild At Heart' (passion fruit and musk). They're both lovely scents, but Fresh and Clean is probably my favourite at the moment! 

I also stopped by Paperchase (inspired by all the bloggers & youtubers who seem to love them) to pick up these adorable postcards, aren't they cute? I didn't know what I was going to do with them at first, but now they have a special place on my pinboard. Which one is your favourite?


Over the past couple of weeks I've also stocked up on hair clips and bands. The clips are from Primark and the rest are from Boots! Not that exciting, but they're needed and I always feel satisfied when I finally get round to picking up new bits. Why do they get lost so easily?!


We'll finish with some more exciting things: make-up! I picked up the essential Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and a kohl eye liner/pencil from Rimmel. As well as that, I bought a beautiful red lip crayon from No7 called 'Statement'. I will let you know how I get on with it soon, but so far I love the colour and the smooth, slightly glossy formula. 

That rounds up my collective haul. Have you've bought anything nice recently?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig