-->

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

January Favourites

Look at that, it's nearly February. I hope 2015 has had a good start for you. How are your New Years resolution's yet? Keep on going, you're doing great! The time has come for the January Favourites post. From now on, my monthly favourites will include good things that have happened as well as products I've been loving, a bit of variety which also makes it a bit more personal. Feel free to comment below anything  exciting that's happened in your life this month, I''d love to know! Let's keep the introduction short and sweet, here are my favourite things from January 2015.




Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - I purchased this with my Christmas money at the start of the month. After having and loving the Naked 3 palette for a few months, I knew the Naked 2 would be next. I'm so glad I made the purchase. The shades and pigmentation are amazing and you can create a variety of looks from casual to more dramatic. In fact, I'm still experimenting! I like that there are mattes as well as shimmery shades.  With this palette being a favourite in January, I guarantee I will be using it a lot throughout 2015!

Boots - Debenhams. I mentioned these in a blog post earlier this month and I can't get enough of them. They go with any outfit and are ideal for the colder months.They're also super comfy, which is the most important part. It's nice to have some black boots in my wardrobe after having brown one for so long!


Soap and Glory - Mist You Madly body mist - This scent is very sweet and the bottle is so cute, like the rest of the Soap and Glory range. I've been wearing this quite often and it's easy to keep in your bag as well. An affordable scent which smelt lovely throughout January.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Gifted Mascara - I won't go on too much about how much I love this mascara as I posted a review on it a while ago. However, it's the best mascara I've used in a while. It doesn't make my lashes look dry or clumpy, and adds so much length and volumes. Along with the with awesome packaging, it's surely a winner inn my books. I've received a few compliments thanks to this mascara, too! I'd love to try out more from Tarte if I get the chance.

Cheryl - Only Human - I love Cheryl, and have done so since Girls Aloud! I'd say this is my favourite album from her. The songs are fun, catchy and fit well together as an album. A lot of them carry a message or being yourself and living life to the full, which I love. My favourite songs are Throwback and Only Human.

Tea - Guess what. I'm 16 years old, British and I'd never tried a cup of tea before this month. Crazy. Now I love it and find it very relaxing. A weird favourite to mention but I thought I'd add it anyway. That's all for products I've been loving throughout January. Here are a few things that have been quite exciting for me this month...

Mock Exams  - okay, so this may not be that exciting but I tried my best. Exams are not fun but when they're over it's a weight lifted off your shoulders! I recently got my results which I'm pretty pleased with. As well as that, I know where to improve so I can achieve good grades in my real GSCE exams, coming this summer!

Haircut - A haircut had been something on my list for ages, and this month I found the confidence to do it. I really fancied a change and I was getting bored of my long hair. It's not DRAMATICALLY short but there is a difference, I think I might get it cut even shorter soon! Lose waves seem to be popular with this hair length, so that's how I've enjoyed styling my hair recently.


Nathan Sykes - Earlier this week Nathan (who you may know from The Wanted) officially announced that he is going solo, with his debut album coming later this year. I absolutely love Nathan, so I'm very excited. He is so talented, and his new material will (hopefully!) be a pleasant surprise with not as much pop, but more funk and soul. If you're interested, an interview came out (here) earlier this week in which Nathan spoke about his new music and going solo. Hopefully we get to here some music soon!

That rounds up what I've enjoyed through out January. What have you enjoyed this month?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig