-->

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

I'm stronger than I've been before...

Whenever I need a confidence boost, I have a playlist that I turn to. It's full of songs that are about girl power, self-belief, confidence and loving life. Music can help change your mood for the better, and these are my go-to 'I can do anything' tunes...


The playlist doesn't even have a title. These emoji's describe it perfectly. 


Salute - Little Mix


This song is so empowering, it screams girl power. It makes me feel unstoppable and like I can conquer the world. The music video is even more fierce. 'Can't stop a hurricane, ladies it's time to awake!'

Shake It Off - Taylor Swift


Of course,  I had to include a song by Taylor! It's about shaking off any negativity and dancing to your own beat. 

Run The World (Girls) - Beyoncé


I can't have a playlist like this without Beyoncé. Full of confidence and female empowerment, this is quite similar to Salute. You're the one who rules your world.

Roar - Katy Perry



This song is about overcoming something and letting your voice be heard. An amazing song to start your day or put you in a good mood.

Break Free - Ariana Grande feat. Zedd 



A lot of people many think this song is about a relationship, but I like to interpret it a different way. For me, this song is about being strong and letting go of anything that's getting you down. 

Are there any songs that make you feel on top of the world?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig