-->

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Winter Essentials - Coat and Boots

Every season comes with its fashion staples. Spring and Summer bring out the shorts, dresses and lighter materials. Then there's Autumn and Winter where we warm up in jumpers, coats and boots. I love both parts of the year but seeing as we're in Winter, I'm going to be showing you two fashion essentials for me (and most people I assume): the coat and the boots! Before I go on, both these items happen to be from the same shop but this post is not sponsored! Over the last few months, my style has been turning into a more casual, capsule wardrobe with simple pieces that you can mix and match. However, still keeping a feminine, Taylor Swift-like, style throughout. I'm fine with that!


This coat is from Red Herring at Debenhams. I've never had a coat like this before, probably the smartest coat I've worn, but I like the change! I think it's quite sophisticated and reminds me of Taylor Swift (who is one of my style icons). The print and colours are perfect for the season, too. It fits comfortably and keeps me warm, which is the most important part!


The boots are from Faith at Debenhams; and if you've read my Christmas haul post, you'll know I received them as a gift. They're smart yet casual. The fact that they're black means they can go with anything from jeans to dresses, so I will definitely be wearing these repeatedly! They fit well and are pretty sturdy so they're fine to walk in. Chunky socks poking out at the top looks good with them too. Hopefully, these boots will see me through to next winter as well.

Christmas may be over, but we still have the rest of Winter ahead of us. It's important to feel good (and warm!) at this time where the New Year rolls around. What are your Winter essentials?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig