-->

Saturday, 3 January 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2014

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and celebrated the New Year. This is my Christmas Haul, 2014! I didn't make a list or anything this year because this Christmas was more focused on spending time with my loved ones. However, these gifts are a pleasant surprise and I’m very happy with them. The usual disclaimer, I promise I’m not bragging, I’m simply sharing what I got for Christmas!

We’ll start with beauty first… 
How cool is this box? This is the biggest box of beauty products ever, ha-ha. As you can see, this is from Soap and Glory and comes with Hand Food, Heel Genius, Clean on Me (body wash), The Scrub of your Life (body scrub), The Righteous Butter (body butter);  as well as a scunchie and cosy socks! I also got a mini Butter Yourself body butter and Sexy Mother pucker lip gloss! The smaller box is from Joules and the packaging is so pretty, I really like the colours! This set includes a body wash, body lotion, body butter (blue lid) and body scrub (purple lid). Lastly, there is a body set from Jack Wills which includes body wash and lotion. I think it’s safe to say I’ll be very clean for a while!I also got this set of nail stuff from OPI with three nail polishes, a glass file, had cream and nail strengthener. Two more additions to my nail polishes are these amazing set from Leighton Denny, purple and sparkly purple! Lastly, I got a couple of dry shampoos from Colab by Ruth Crilly (A Model Recommends) which launched earlier this year and was quite popular within the blog/YouTube world. My ones are London and Paris.


Moving on to fashion (sort of)…
One of my favourite presents, these beautiful boots from Faith at Debenhams. It was about time for a new pair of boots and I’m very happy with these. I've seen these hair ties around and have never actually bought any, but I got some as a gift! There really cool and I’ll be wearing them a lot. I also got a couple of pairs of socks to got with my boots, a bow for my hair and a little mirror.

Finishing this haul with other bits and pieces…
Every Christmas I get a calendar for the next year and a note pad. This year had a city theme, with a glitzy New York calendar and a pretty Paris note pad. I also got a mirror which can light up if you want it to, a very useful present! I’m sure you know what Girl Online is. Zoella released her first book this year and it was one of my Christmas presents! I’m looking forward to reading this in the New Year.


So that’s all for my Christmas haul. Look out for some posts on some of these items/products in greater detail. What did you get for Christmas?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig