-->

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara





A few weeks ago my mum surprised me with a little beauty present, the Gifted Amazonian Clay mascara from Tarte cosmetics. I've heard many good things about this brand so I was excited to give it a try. I believe that mum ordered this from the UK shopping channel QVC.

It definitely did not disappoint. This mascara lengthens, separates and gives volume to my lashes so well. Some mascaras can look dry on my lashes, but this one doesn't. It lasts all day without flaking or smudging. However, you can also reapply throughout the day without your lashes looking clumpy. Lastly, can we just admire the packaging? It's so unique. I would love to repurchase it.

From this mascara and all the fantastic things I've heard about Tarte, it seems like a really goof quality brand with amazing packaging! Have you ever tried anything from Tarte?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig