-->

Sunday, 7 December 2014

Thinking Positive #19

Happy Sunday! There are many paths I could go down with this topic, but today I'm going to keep it simple. 


Zoe (who i'm sure most of you know of) tweeted this about a month ago when there was lots of hate/picking on in the YouTube community, particularly in the comments of videos. Whenever I watch I video, I always comment something positive and or sometimes I just give it  a thumbs up. A lot of hard work goes into making videos and for people to pick every bit that they don't like and comment it, I just think it's unnecessary.  Not once does it come in my mind to post a mean, negative comments that could hurt somebody's feelings. Whatever social media you're on, or even if you're texting, just because you can't see the person, doesn't mean they're invincible. Everybody has feelings and you never know what could upset or please someone. This can apply to offline as well, be careful of what you say to people!

Whenever you're on the internet, try to comment on the positive things. If you don't like anything, don't comment and look for something you do like. Of course I know that the majority are lovely, but sometimes there are a few. Try to bring people happiness instead of taking it away. But remember, like Zoe said, it's your choice. You never know when a compliment could brighten someone's day!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig