-->

Thursday, 14 August 2014

♥ Lately On Instagram.. ♥

It's that time again where I show you what I've been taking photos of on Instagram lately, since May! A mix of people I love, places I've been and a few selfies of course...

♥ Day at the beach, cute quotes for my pinboard, yummy cranberry & raspberry juice, summer pinboard up in my room! ♥

♥ Taylor Swift, selfie before The Fault in our Stars, enjoy today, Nathan Sykes ♥



♥ No make-up selfie, beautiful countryside, fairy lights in my room, sun shining ♥

♥ Windsor Castle, flowers in Windsor, Windsor Castle again, me ♥

♥ Yummy fruit, Summer, Starbucks in London, London Eye ♥

♥ Off for a walk, sky, day at the river, Keep going no matter what ♥

♥ Selfie before seeing my friends, sunset in the park, chilling in the sunshine, another selfie! ♥

Hope you're having a great day, what have you been enjoying recently?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like the pinboard idea!!
    I also really like how you do your make up, could you do a tutorial? x

    On a Bed of Flowers

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig