-->

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

♥ Kiko Review ♥


Not too long ago I had an awesome day in London and picked up three make-up products from Kiko. After testing them out for a little while I thought I would share with you what I think of them!



I hadn't bought anything from Kiko before, but I've heard good things about the brand beforehand. Kiko has its own store on Regent's Street and that's where we went. The store looks quite similar to a Mac store with lights, music and the make-up displayed so beautifully. Because of that I was expecting the products to be on the pricey side, but I was wrong! The stuff is such a good price, really affordable! I bought two products, two for the lips and one for my cheeks and my lips.


First, Kiko's Extra Volume lipgloss in 13. I love this a lot. This colour is not what I would usually go for as it's quite bright/dark. However after giving it a try I really like it and now I feel like trying out more brighter colours. The formula is nice, slightly on the sticky side but it's not too annoying. The packaging is cool too, it makes it look more expensive than it was, which I like. The price of this lipgloss was £2.90! Cheap & cheerful, this products is a winner!


I love this one, too! This is one of Kiko's Kiss Balms, described as a pearly lip balm, in the colour Melon. The packaging is so pretty in my opinion. Aside from the packaging, the actual product itself is really good to. The swatch makes it look quite sheer, but it can be built up for a brighter look. The coral/orange shade is gorgeous and great for summer. It also smells amazing and fruity too, which is another winner! This product was £5.90.


I had never tried a cheek and lip tint before, but I'm very impressed with this one. Kiko's Glow Touch in Venus Pink is a gorgeous bright pink colour. When it's blended into the cheeks it creates a lovely pink tint, and looks great on the lips to. It also smells very sweet, and the packaging is awesome, I love the colours and the pattern. What's good is that it can be used for 2 purposes, so it's great to take around with you. For £4.00, I think it's a great buy.

That concludes my Kiko post. I know that it's three lip products, but I think that it's so easy to end up buying lots of lip products, haha. I am very pleased with these products. I hope you liked reading this post.

What products have you bought recently and are enjoying? Have you ever tried anything from Kiko? 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. this was such an informative post:) keep up the good work
    http://pastelobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! :) I have quite a big collection or Kiko Products, some that aren't as great as others, but overall I really do like Kiko Products. I live in France and when I am at my apartment where my university is, I have a Kiko just across the road which is great! I have heard so many good things about the Kiko Cheek & Lip tint and I need to get my hands on one! :)

    -Paige | http://paigeelizabeth1.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig