-->

Sunday, 13 July 2014

♥ Thinking Positive - #16 ♥

Hello Everyone!

Emily is back on the blogging wooooo. Over the last couple of weeks or so my motivation to blog and make videos has grown so much, and it feels great!! Yes, there will be posts several times a week, including videos, yay! I hope you enjoy reading and watching as much as I enjoy writing and filming etc! And I reckon the right way to get started is with a 'Thinking Positive' post...


This quote closely links to what I've written above. I love YouTube and blogging, so I'm going to carry on doing it! Do what you love and what makes you happy, love what you do and enjoy it. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks, as long as you're happy. However if people are being supportive, that's great. Focus on the the good things people say as it could encourage you to do what you love even more. Whether it's music, sport, art or blogging, always make sure you're doing what you love. And if don't love what you're doing, try to change that, take a break, or stop it altogether and do something else. It's your choice. There are so many different things in this world and in life to enjoy. Do what you love and love what you do!

What do you enjoy?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow just came across your blog and I must say I love it :) the design if amazing and It's a great read :)


    I have just uploaded a new post would mean a lot if you was to comment me what you think http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    keep up the fanatic work :)


    keep in touch

    jade

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely take a look at your blog xx

      Delete
  2. Such a nice post!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig