-->

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

♥ New video - London Summer Haul ♥


So the other day me and my friend Susie went up to London on our own for a bit of shopping  and exploring! It was a very good day. It was fun and exciting to make our way to and around the city. London is one of my favourite places. We went to Oxford Street, an amazing place to shop! I also tried shops I'd never been in before which was good. Hopefully we'll be able to go to London again soon, but for now here's a haul for you to enjoy!


Where do you like to shop? Do you like London?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I would love to visit London,it looks so perfect!
    I would love to see you on my blog.
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London is beautiful, I recently checked out your blog and I really liked it!xo

      Delete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig