-->

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

♥ Lately On Instagram...♥

Hello Everyone, 

For today's post I thought I would show you what's been on my Instagram lately. It's a little in sight to the things I've done over the last couple of months. I've done a similar post to this, so here's another one! If you want to follow me on Instagram, go ahead! Find me @emilylmillerxo. Enjoy these pictures!


 Fun day at the beach, I got the eye of the tiger (guess the song haha), cool looking leaves, filming selfie!

                 My Taylor Swift Keds, walking by the river, flowers, reading The Fault In Our Stars!
         
 Getting a new phone, sister selfie, yummy fruit on a sunny day, a new nail polish!

Listening to Red, Do whatever makes your heart smile, Family day in Henley, Strawberry Iced Lemonade from Costa (so good!)

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I go to college in Henley, that's so weird!!
    Jess at http://theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig