-->

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

♥ That time of year again...Dove Gradual Self-Tanner ♥

Hello Everyone,



If you've seen any pictures of me you'll know that I have quite fair skin.Trust me, I am all for embracing the pale, but sometimes it's nice to have a little bit of a glow leading into the summer. Fake tan is not my thing, however this product ticks all the boxes for me! This gradual tanner from Dove gives me a lovely, sun-kissed look the more times I use it without looking 'orange' or fake at all. It also leaves my skin feeling super smooth. As it's a gradual tanner, you won't notice different instantly, but eventually you will see the result. I love this product and it's a staple for me during this time of year and the few months to come.There are two to choose from, 'Fair to Medium' (my choice) or 'Medium to Dark' to suit many people. Also, for just £2.49 at Boots, Superdrug etc, you can't really go wrong.

Have you ever tried this product? What do you use for a sun-kissed glow?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig