-->

Monday, 26 May 2014

♥ New Video - Get Ready With Me - Family Party/BBQ ♥

Hello Everyone,

Hope you're all having a lovely day, what are you up to on this bank holiday Monday?

Anyways today I have a brand new video for you to watch, I hope you enjoy it. Here is a Get Ready With Me for a family party/BBQ I had at the weekend. I show you my make up, hair and outfit. I make the weirdest faces when applying make up haha, am I the only one?  


I have to say I had the the most amazing weekend, so simple but so great. On Saturday I went to my cousins birthday party, and the whole family was there to say hello. I think that family time is so important, especially when you don't get to see some of them very often. It may have rained a little bit, but that certainly didn't stop the fun!

On Sunday my family and I, as well as some family friends took a trip to Henley-on-Thames for the day. Its a beautiful place right beside the River Thames, we had a picnic, went on a boat trip and had some delicious ice cream. Henley is a beautiful place which I hope to visit again soon. Here are a couple of pictures...


Isn't it beautiful when the water glitters in the sunlight? That's one of my favourite things to see.

I also saw this shop for the very first time and got very excited. Although I couldn't go in as it was closed!  Can you tell I'm part of the beauty/blogging/YouTube world? Haha.

A lovely weekend which helped me see how lucky and grateful I am to be surrounded by such good people, and beautiful places. It's often said that it's the little things that make you happy. A random post as well as a new video, hope you liked it and there will be more things on this blog very soon!

♥ 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig