-->

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

♥ Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms ♥

Hello Everyone!

Today I bring to you a review. Not too long ago I purchased a Revlon Colorburst Lacquer balm as they have gained a lot of attention in the YouTube/blogging beauty world!



The colour I purchased was 'Demure', a lovely, light peachy-pink with a hint of shimmer. It goes on the lips very nicely, feeling smooth and not sticky at all which is brilliant. Another thing which I find good is that this has a minty taste/scent to it. Perhaps that's the same with the other products from this line, but I like it! I'd say it's quite a natural looking colour, bur the shimmer with it being a lacquer balm gives a lovely finish.


Overall, I think this is a really nice product which I find myself wearing very often. I would like to try more from this range, along with the matte balms. Have you tried any of the lacquer or matte balms? What do you think of them?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig