-->

Saturday, 19 April 2014

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Gloss

Hello,

I am here with another product to share with you! After hearing some of my favourite youtubers/bloggers (Hello October, ViviannaDoesMakeup, I Covet Thee) talk about these glosses, I wanted to try one out for myself! So recently I purchased one of the Maybelline Colour Sensational lip glosses (£6.19), here is what I think of it...


I purchased the colour 'Glorious Grapefruit' which is a beautiful bright pink with a touch of red, ideal for Spring and Summer.It also has a tiny hint of shimmer to it too, which I like. The formula is lovely, leaving your lips looking and feeling good. They go on feeling quite creamy and light but the colour shows up very well. A lot of lip glosses can be very gloopy and sticky which put people of them (having your hair sticking to your lips is not a good look), but with this gloss it is certainly not the case. Along with all that good news, there is also delicious, sweet, fruity scent.


Overall, this is a winner for me. Gorgeous colour, lovely formula, non-sticky and yummy smell, what's not to like? If your usually not a lip gloss lover, but want to try some out, these are the perfect solution. There are several other colours available to suit anybody. The price isn't too bad either! I hope to try more from this range soon, but for now I'm very impressed with the one I have!

Have you heard of or tried any of this range? What do you think of them?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig