-->

Friday, 11 April 2014

♥ Current Wishlist ♥

Hello Everyone,

Recently I have seen quite a few items that I'm interested in trying out, so I thought I would share them with you! Yes, this is my current wishlist featuring fashion and beauty bits I've had my eye on recently. Some of these things are quite pricey, and that's why they're in my wishlist (which means I probably won't be getting
them any time soon, but we can always imagine!). So, want to see whats on my wishlist, read more...


First up we have this lovely dress from Oasis. The print is so pretty and I love dresses that can be dressed up or down, like this one. The belt is is a cute accessory too. Also, Taylor Swift was recently spotted wearing this exact dress. Being a huge fan of Taylor from her music to her style, I simply had to add this to my wishlist!


The playsuit from New Look caught my eye recently, it's not something I'd usually go for, but something about it is really nice! I like the tribal print a lot and it looks like an easy piece to wear during the warmer months of the year.

Next on the list is Dandelion blusher from Benefit. Benefit is a very popular brand and this blush is a gorgeous light pink which is ideal for Spring. The packaging looks super cute, too! Staying with the beauty theme, Essie's Watermelon is a beautiful bright pink colour which is great for Summer, and I'd really like to try it! Essie nail polishes are talked about all the time so I'm sure it wouldn't disappoint.

Lastly on my wishlist is a shirt from Zara. I was out the other day and saw this lovely blouse as I was looking around. The chiffon-like material felt so light and the detailing along the neckline is beautiful. Such a pretty piece that could be worn at any time of year, and that I would love to add to my wardrobe!

So that is my current wishlist complete, do you like any of these items? What's on your wishlist at the moment?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig