-->

Sunday, 23 March 2014

♥ Thinking Positive - #10 ♥

Hello Everyone!

I hope you had a good week. Here we are with the tenth addition to my 'Thinking Positive' post!


Think about the people you admire. It can be a singer, actor, athlete, youtuber, or someone you know in real life. They may have achieved an incredible thing, but they have made mistakes along the way, no matter how perfect they seem to you!

Everybody make mistakes, it's a part of life. Whats important is how you react with them. Instead of feeling down about it and full of regret, use whatever has happened to learn form it and find a way to improve. Your mistakes do not define you, they are there to make you stronger! However, it is also important to feel proud of the great things you do, because it encourages us to do more or proves that the mistakes made you better. There is always a solution!

So this week, try to love your mistakes as much as you adore your triumphs. For example, on Thursday I have an English mock exam. If I do well, then that's great and I'll be pleased. However, if I don't do as well, I can learn how to improve for the official exam!

Have a great week!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig