-->

Thursday, 6 February 2014

♥ This or That Tag ♥

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a good day. As you can tell from the title, today I am going to be doing the This or That tag! If you want to see the things I like,keep reading!



  Make up

Blush or bronzer?
Blusher, I use it everyday and to be honest I've never really tried bronzer. 

Lip gloss or lipstick?
I like both products, but I'd say lipstick as it can look more natural sometimes and less shiny.

Eye liner or mascara?
Mascara! It makes me look a lot more awake!

Foundation or concealer?
Concealer, I don't wear foundation.

Neutral or colour eye shadow?
Neutral, by a mile. They are much easier for me to wear on an everyday basis!

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Pressed, easier to use and I don't own any loose eyeshadows.

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes as I have never used sponges.



Nails

OPI or China Glaze?
O.P.I. They are really good nail polishes and I have more O.P.I than China Glaze.

Long or short?
Short because the are easier to take care of and less likely to get caught on anything or get broken!

Acrylic or natural?
Natural so I can change the colour more often!

Brights or darks?
Bright in the summer, dark in the winter.

Flower or no flower?
Usually no flower!



Body

Perfume or body splash?
I like both products a lot, but to me perfumes are more special, smell lovely and come in pretty bottles!

Lotion or body butter?
Body butter, especially if it's from The Body Shop!

Body wash or soap?
Body wash, I feel like it's more hygienic and easier to use than soap! 

Lush or other bath company?
 Lush, there products are so good and smell amazing. 



Fashion

Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans. I wear them more often. I hardly own any sweatpants! Am I the only person that only has one pair? Probably!

Long sleeve of short?
Depends on what I'm doing and the weather!

Dresses or skirts?
Dresses! You can make them casual or formal, there's so many different ones and they're my favourite thing to wear. 

Stripes or plaid?
I own many stripy tops!

Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals! I find flip flops so uncomfortable!

Scarves or hats?
Scarves are easier for me to style. Plus, I'm not a lover of hat hair!

Studs or dangly earrings?
 Studs, I own a lot more studs than dangly earrings.

Necklaces or bracelets?
I love both pieces of jewelry!
  
Heels or flats?
Flats. I am the worst at walking in heels!

Jacket or hoodie?
Jackets.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
I never been to either of these shops but I know more about Forever 21!
Abercombie or Hollister?
I love Hollister, their clothes are cool and their body sprays smell so good!

saks 5th or Nordstrom?
I don't know, never really heard of them!


Hair


Curly or straight?
I'm a big fan of both!

Bun or ponytail?
I hardly ever wear my hair up, but I prefer buns!

Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins, apart from the fact that I'm constantly losing them!

Hair spray or gel?
Hair spray, I never use hair gel.

Long or short?
On me, long! I've always had long hair.

Light or dark?
I've never dyed my hair, but in the winter it turns slightly darker and in the summer it's a little bit lighter!

Up or down?
Most of the time I like to wear my hair down. Maybe I should change that a bit more often!



Random


Rain or shine?
 Shine because the weather at the moment here in England is so miserable and grey. We need some sun!

Summer or winter?
I can never choose, I think there are lovely things about both seasons! Like sun and holidays in Summer, and Christmas in the Winter!

Fall or spring?
Again, I like both seasons.

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate!!

East coast or west coast?
One day, I hope I can visit  both of these places. However, I really want to go to the east coast and visit New York, my dream place to go!

Hopefully you enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me. If there's anyone reading this who also has a blog, I tag you!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I <3 UR BLOG! I am going to do this tag today (but probably a shorter version :) xx

    Han x
    hanily0529.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will have a look at your blog, too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I just followed you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh love this post, I may just have to steal this idea

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig