-->

Sunday, 23 February 2014

♥ Thinking Positive - #8 ♥

Hello Everyone!

I hope you had a lovely week. For me, it's back to school tomorrow after half term. However, we're going to think positive, right?


One of the best qualities you can have is confidence. Sometimes a little goes a long way. I used to be very shy and hardly talk to anyone but recently I've started to push my confidence and make new friends and now I'm really happy. I'm still a quiet person, but with a lot more confidence than before! Just by pushing yourself and trying to do new things, you are doing better than you think! If you're confident with yourself, there's nothing stopping you.

Think of the people who inspire you, it could be a singer, actor, athlete, youtuber or someone you know in real life. They need confidence to do their best, and so do you. Of course, sometimes becoming super confident won't happen straight away, but little steps can lead to something huge! Don't let anyone take away your confidence, if you're happy that's all that matters.

Most of the time I think listening to music can be a really good confident boost. Put on your favourite songs that make you happy, and enjoy! For example, like me, you might like this song, Brave by Sara Bareilles. Because sometimes, we all need to be brave!



So, this week, just be confident! You are doing better than you think.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What a lovely post, I used to be very quiet, I fid confidence grows as you get older.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig