-->

Sunday, 9 February 2014

♥ Thinking Positive - #6 ♥

Hello Everyone!

I hope you had a good week and looking forward to the next one, whatever you're doing. I'm excited as I'm going to Taylor Swift on Tuesday! Anyway, keep this little thought in your mind over the next 7 days...


I often find myself spending more time thinking about something than actually doing it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Sometimes by over-thinking about doing something, it can put us off and the task never gets done. So this week, encourage yourself to think less and do more! Be productive, tick off as many things on your to do list as you can! It will cause you a lot less stress and more time to relax after you've finished. Also, be proud of yourself when you achieve what you wanted instead of thinking about it for ages!

What are you going to do this week? Have a good one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig