-->

Sunday, 2 February 2014

♥ Thinking Positive - #5 ♥

Hello Everyone,

I'm posting twice today! Pretty good, right? We are in February already, wow! I'm glad February is here as January can be seen a quite a dull, boring month for some people. With Christmas well and truly over and the weather not being pleasant (well, if you live in the UK!). But now we have a whole new week, and a whole new month to enjoy. February is the shortest month of the year, so make the most of it!


I absolutely love this quote. Sometimes, life can bring us many difficulties and drag us down. However, I think that when something bad happens, something good will happen to cancel out the bad.

Think of it as if you are an arrow. When things feel like they are dragging you back, eventually it will get better and you will launch into something amazing! Also, the further the arrow is pulled back, the stronger your shot will be! Never give up! Focus on what you are doing, and keep aiming for the best.

What are you aiming for this week?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This week I’m aiming to get organised. Im a third year university student and Im feeling the pressure! And I totally agree that everything happens for a reason. Ive had ‘bad’ things happen and then something else has come around the corner which has been fab! Everything happens for a reason! :D

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is totally made my day :) I love reading these positive quotes a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 this post x stumbled on you blog by accident so glad I did xx!
    A lovely quote that I will really take on it life :) thanks x this week I would like to try and think more positively about life rather than mope in a bit pool of mopeyness :) xx

    Han x
    hanily0529.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And thank you, I'm so glad you like it!xx

      Delete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig