-->

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

♥ Pink, Pink, Pink ♥

Hello everyone,

I have a good amount of make-up and I've noticed that my collection consists of a lot of pink! There is a mix of lips, nails and blushers so I thought it would be a cute thing to share on here! A lot of these products have received plenty of attention in the beauty YouTube/blogging world. I'm sure you've heard of them! Right, who wants to see?

♥ Here they are... ♥

 ♥ This fairly new product, Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Demure, is a lovely natural looking pink! I really like this product, and I hope to get more! ♥

 ♥ Maybelline Baby Lips - A tinted lip balm, so it keeps your lips moisturized whilst giving them a pretty pink colour, too! ♥

♥ There are also some Barry M nail polishes, Revlon lip butters, Sleek blush in Rose Gold and the Magic Wand from Lush! ♥

What are your favourite pink make-up products? Do you own any of these? Speak to you soon!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig