-->

Sunday, 2 February 2014

♥ Lately on Instagram...♥

Hello Everyone!

A while ago I shared with you a 'Week on Instagram' post. However, I've decided that instead of posting once a week, I will share it with you every once in a while. Meanwhile, you can see what I'm up to by following my Instagram, @emilylmillerxo. Now that I've got that out of  the way, this is what I've been up too on Instagram lately!

♥ We think cats are adorable..., I bought Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, me and my sister, Never Stop Dreaming ♥

♥ Really want to go to New York one day, I love strawberries, Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters and my room! ♥

♥ Last but definitely not least...I'm going to see Taylor Swift on the Red tour on Tuesday 11th February! I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun. Taylor Swift is my favourite music artist, so I am so lucky to get to see her in concert. ♥

So that is what I have been up to lately, hope you're having a great day!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really want to try that Maybelline colour tattoo looks so good! Love your blog!

    Charli xx

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig