-->

Thursday, 20 February 2014

♥ Beauty Wishlist ♥

Hello Everyone,


I've had my eyes on a few new products recently, so I thought I would share them with you!

Barry M Gelly Effect Nail Paint - Dragonfruit - As Spring and Summer are on their way, I would like some pastel and bright colours to add to my collection. The Barry M nail paints are my favourites, and the pretty pink colour of this gel effect one is great for the next few months!

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - I've heard many good things about this palette, from the colours to the pigmentation! I wish I could own it myself, but it's pretty pricey. We'll have to wait and see....

Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm -  These are newly released products and seem to be really good. I already own one, Demure, and I love it. The colours are so pretty, the formula and a nice minty scent which I like. I would love to try more as well as the matte balms.

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss and Nail Polish -  One of my favourite YouTubers/bloggers, Tanya Burr, has released her own range of lip glosses and nail polishes. They have had amazing reviews so far and I'm so happy for Tanya! Each product also has a name especially chosen by Tanya. I can't wait to try them out for myself, I just have to decide what colours...

What have you seen recently that you would like to try out?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig