-->

Sunday, 5 January 2014

♥ Thinking Positive ♥

Hello Everyone

Today I am starting a new series on my blog. Recently I slightly changed the way I view things and encouraged myself to be a lot more positive. I want to share that with other people and make them happy, too.

 Every Sunday, before the week ahead, I will pick out a quote from a selection of my favourites, share it you and write a few lines to motivate and spread positive thoughts! This is just something I'm testing out and hope you like it.

 

Sometimes the best way to have a good time is to make it good. Now matter how ugly the day may seem, try your best to make it beautiful.

For a lot of people, tomorrow we will be back to school, college or work. Yes it can be boring at times, but why not try making fun?! Talk to your friends, complete that work, have a laugh, try your best in whatever you're doing. You will notice that those negative thoughts you once had don't matter at all compared to all the wonderful things that happened that week! Concentrate on the good, not the bad.

I would like anyone who reads this to remember this quote and find beauty in the ugliest days. Save it if you want to. Make every day a good one!

What are you looking forward to this week? What do you want to achieve?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is a great quote! I love the idea and can't wait for more :)
    Jess from http://theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk xx
    P.S. I'd love it if you could check out my blog and take the survey linked in my most recent post, it would be really helpful for me to see what people want me to improve on with my blog this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I will take the survey now :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig