-->

Thursday, 16 January 2014

♥ My Week on Instagram No.1 ♥

Hello Everyone!

Like a lot people, I am very fond of using Instagram! I think it's a great way to share little moments of your day to others. I often see weekly blog posts featuring their photos on Instagram, so I thought I'd make them, too! This might not happen every week, depending on the amount of photos there are at time. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Do what makes you oh-so happy, true!

Going for a walk, making the most out of the sun!

Love my jumper, so cosy! Purrfect.


This is true!



Love love love The Body Shop. Which one to use first?!

I love these mascaras, and I recently did a blog post on them here!

♥ Follow me on Instagram - @emilylmillerxo 





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my post at http://theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig