-->

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

♥ Maybelline Mascaras - The Rocket vs MegaPlush! ♥

Hello Everyone!


Maybelline are my favourite brand when it comes to finding a great mascara. I think they're really good at making your lashes look 100x better and voluminous. At the moment I have the Volum' Express The Rocket and Volum' Express MegaPlush. I like both of them, and I would like to share my opinion on them with you today. Which one will come out on top?

First up, MegaPlush!


This mascara has lots of very soft, fine bristles and has a flexible wand, which makes it easy to glide across your lashes. It has a velvety finish and I find there is no need for a second coat. Also, it doesn't feel heavy on your lashes. There is a good amount of volume, too. However, due to the type of wand, I find I have to out it on very carefully to avoid clumps. Overall, a lovely product.

 Next, The Rocket!


This mascara surprised me. I'd heard lots of talk about this, but I wasn't to sure about the wand because the bristles looked tiny, like they wouldn't to anything. However, now that I have it and have used it, I love it! The formula makes my lashes look sleek and even. The wand is super easy to use and doesn't create any clumps and you don't really need another coat.

Overall I think both of these products are very good, it's just a matter of preference. Personally, I prefer The Rocket, the formula and the wand work better for me. 

Have you tried any of these? What do you prefer? What other mascaras would you recommend?


SHARE:

1 comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig