-->

Friday, 3 January 2014

♥ Make-up Haul ♥

Hello,

Over the past few days I've purchased some new products that I've heard about a lot through YouTube and blogs, and I'm sure you will be familiar with them, too! There will be reviews of these products coming in the near future, after I've tested them out for a while.


♥ Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush mascara ♥ - I picked this up last week after wanting it for a while. Maybelline mascaras often have positive reviews, so I'm looking forward to testing this out!


 ♥ Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket mascara ♥  - I wanted to have a couple of  mascaras for a variety, and I've heard lots about this one!  I've already used this once and I like it so far, let's see if it continues to impress me! 



♥ Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters ♥ - I bought these while there was a 3 for 2 offer, and I'm so glad I did,  I'm impressed! The colours, packaging and formulations are great, however the downside is that there isn't that much product compared to the size of the packaging..


♥ Sleek Blush in Rose Gold ♥ I've heard about this brand from my friend and Zoella, who both say that Sleek blushes are really good and very pigmented. I love the colour, so I'm looking forward to wearing this!

That is my little beauty haul complete. Look out for some possible reviews even though there are tons of opinions on these products out there! I'm very pleased to be adding these to my collection.

Do you own any of these products? What do you think of them? Also, what other product would you recommend?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great haul! I really want to get more lipbutters! I lonly have two, and I really want to try out sleek also! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lip butters are really good and I hope to buy more from Sleek in the future! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm more of a Rimmel London fan when it comes to mascaras, but whenever I walked past by the Maybelline mascaras they caught my eye. Maybe I should try them out as well ♥

    Otilia, http://littlelibraryofdreams.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig