-->

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

♥ January Favourites 2014 ♥

Hello Everyone!

It's the last week on January, crazy! Over this month there has been a lot of stuff that I've been loving, as I've been trying out Christmas gifts and new purchases. If you'd like to see what I've been loving this month, keep reading!

♥ Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket mascara - I've been trying this out and I love it. It makes my lashes look great with lots of volume and the wand is super easy to use. No clumps! ♥

 ♥ Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters - The colours are so pretty and moisturising on the lips. I love them! From left to right, Sugar Frosting, Peach Parfait, Cotton Candy, Strawberry Shortcake. (Did you notice my cat in the background?!) ♥

♥ The Body Shop Coconut Hand Cleansing Gel - I've been using this so much this month, especially at school. It smells so good and makes my hands feel super clean. ♥

♥ Blouse - New Look. This blouse has such a cute floral print and I love the colour! ♥

♥ Jumper - New Look. This is super cosy and I love the colour. I like to wear this with a collar showing! ♥

So those are a few things I have been loving this month. What are your January favourites? 
SHARE:

1 comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig