-->

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Hello 2014!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I hope 2014 is full of good times and happiness for us all. Personally, 2013 was a very interesting year for me and maybe not the best, but now is the time to put that behind me and look forward to a much better year! 




What I learnt last year was that somethings can't happen unless you push yourself to achieve them. Then afterwards, you wonder why it took you so long to do it!

Of course, every year people make New Years resolutions but never really achieve them! However this year I am determined to make them happen. If you have made any New Years resolutions, I hope you make them happen too!

What are my New Years resolutions?

  1. To make my blog the best it can be. I was been quite lazy with my blog in 3013 and took several long breaks. However this year I will be posting several times a week with beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts because I really enjoy blogging.
  2. To read more. I used to really enjoy reading but over the past couple of years the computer has taken over! I have new books that are waiting to be picked up this year, so I will make sure I always time to read most nights a week.
  3. To do well at school. At the moment I am in Year 10, so I am studying for my GCSE's. This is a very important time in my life so I really want to make sure I try my best, pay attention and revise in order to get the best results.
  4. To see my friends as much as possible. Friends are very important people to have in your life. Now that I've made a new group of friends, and I'm a lot happier with them, I would like to meet up with them as much as I can and have lots of fun! 
So those are my New Years resolutions. What are yours? What do you want to achieve this year? 


Wishing you all the best for 2014!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig