-->

Thursday, 9 January 2014

♥ The Body Shop Collection ♥

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're well and having a wonderful week (think positive!). I own quite a few products from The Body Shop, one of my favourite shops. I love the fact that their products do wonders for your skin and smell amazing. The Body Shop also supports protecting the planet, fair trade and are against animal testing which is great! Anyway, onto the products!

I apologise that the lighting isn't as good, these photos were taken at about 4:30 and it gets dark in the evenings in the UK in winter, so I had to use my bedroom lights! It will do for now!

Out all the products The Body Shop sells, the coconut scent is my favourite. I'm not great at describing scents, but I find it very refreshing, tropical and relaxing, like I should be on a beach, not in the pouring rain and freezing weather England has at the moment! I have five coconut products here to show you so keep scrolling.

♥ Mini Coconut Body Butter - Smells lovely and makes my skin so soft without a sticky or greasy finish. A little bit goes a long way! ♥

♥ Coconut Shower Cream - I love it! ♥

♥ Coconut Body Mist - I've had this since the summer and I love it, smells gorgeous and I've still got a lot to use up! ♥

♥ Coconut Hand Cleanse Gel - This is so good! I take this to school and wherever I'm going, it's a must have! ♥

♥ Coconut Lip Butter - Small, useful and moisturising! ♥

I also have...


 
♥ Mango Lip Butter and Body Butter - Does exactly the same as the coconut ones, but a different scent which is very fresh and fruity. ♥

♥ Satsuma Hand Cleanse Gel - Another hand gel with a juicy scent and works just as well, a little bit at a time goes a long way. ♥

♥ Shea Body Butter -  I purchased this in the summer and I think I can only get one more bit of use out of it! So it's lasted a good long time, I think. Plus, the smell is gorgeous. I have a more in depth review if you're interested. ♥

That concludes my little collection from The Body Shop. Do you own any of these products? What are your own favourites from The Body Shop?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i've never tried anything from the body shop but i really want too! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Body Shop is amazing, you should definitely try some of their stuff! Thank you, I'm so glad you like my blog, yours is cool, too! Following you right now :)x

      Delete
  2. Firstly, I'm supper excited to be your 10th follower! Yaaay!
    Secondly, those lip balms are so cute. I bet they smell amazing, I definitely must buy them as well.
    Lastly, your blog is super lovely, keep going xx

    Otilia from http://littlelibraryofdreams.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The lip balms do smell lovely:)xx

      Delete
  3. I love the body shop products they all smell so good! I have the coconut shower cream and I love it :) x

    Sinead - http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! The coconut shower cream is so good, thank you for checking out my blog!x

      Delete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig