-->

Monday, 16 December 2013

♥ Wishlist - December 2013 ♥


Hello Everyone,
 

I'm back! I really do apologise for being away for so long again. I will be a lot more organised from now on and continue to make my blog the best it can be. Can I just add that as I'm writing this it is only 9 DAYS until Christmas? Yippee! Just one more week left of school to go, then I'm off for the holidays. This really is my favourite time of year. Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Today I am back with a wish list. I think I will do one every month! It's my first try, so it might not be the best quality. Does anyone know how to make them better? Please let me know. These are just a few items I've had my eye on this month.

1. Teal Crochet Collar Skater Dress, New Look £14.99 - Skater dresses are a favourite of mine because they are flattering and easy to style. I love this dress because of the cute collar and the colour. This would look great paired with tights and cute shoes like brogues.

2. Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait £7.99 - I am one of the few people that doesn't own any of these! I like peach/pink colours so this colour looks great. I've heard many good things about these lip butters!

3. White High Top Converse £48 - I've wanted a pair of white converse for a while because I think they are very nice, versatile and good quality. I'll try and keep these as clean as I can!

4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - Along with the lip butters, I haven't got any of these either! Out of all the shades, Honey is the one I would like to try first.

That's all for my December wish list. What's on your Christmas list this year?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i brought the lip butter after hearing lots about it and i personally don't use it that often - its just like a tinted lip balm! the skater dress is so cute! x

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig