-->

Friday, 27 December 2013

♥ What I got for Christmas 2013 ♥

Hello Everyone, 

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got what you wanted. Not long to go until 2014! Today I thought I would share the gifts I received this year. Before I start I am not showing off or bragging, I'm simply sharing what I got. I am extremely grateful and lucky to have these lovely items and Christmases.

Fashion & Beauty

♥ White Converse - They look super cool and can't wait to wear them. I promise to keep them as clean as possible! ♥

♥ Socks and Slipper Socks - Comfy and adorable prints! ♥


♥ Slippers - Love the colour and the cute bows, and they're super comfy! ♥
♥ Barry M Natural Glow Palette - Six beautiful neutral eye shadows, a mix of matte and shimmery and a gorgeous light pink blush. I much prefer neutral shades so this is perfect for me! Look out for a more in depth post on this in the near future. ♥

♥ Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting - I'm so happy to finally own one of these, this is a sheer pink colour. Boots No7 Stay Precise Eyeliner - Looking forward to trying this out! M&S glitter mascara - This would be good on the tip of my eyelashes on s special occasion. ♥

♥ Life Is Sweet 2014 Calendar - I love cute, uplifting quotes so this calendar is great because I see it everyday. It's big, bright and colourful! ♥

 ♥ Scarf - This is super cosy, I like the colour and the style of it! ♥

♥ 2014 Diary - I'll make sure I actually use one this year! Make- up bag - This is a good size to fit the make-up I use on a daily basis, and the design is so cute! ♥


♥ Two nail polish sets - Looking forward to trying these out, the colours look good! ♥

♥ Lynx Attract For Her Shower Gel and Body Spray - These have a very fresh scent which I like. ♥


♥ Cath Kidston Multi Purpose Balm - This is useful for very dry skin, knees and elbows. Plus, the fresh Wild Rose scent is beautiful. ♥


♥ Cath Kidston Make-up Brushes - One of the things on my list was a good set of make-up brushes, and look what we have here! These are so soft and seem like good quality, I can't wait to use them. I might do a review post on them soon. ♥



♥ The Body Shop products - Mango Body Butter and Lip Balm, Coconut Shower Cream,Body Butter and Lip Balm. A selection of products from on my favourite shops! They smell and look so good! ♥


Non Fashion/ Beauty.


♥ Demi Lovato - Staying Strong 365 Days A Year. I love Demi Lovato so I'm so happy to have this book. Demi has chosen some of her favourite quotes and written a little about herself, followed by a goal for the reader. ♥




♥ Little Mix - Salute. I'm also a big fan of Little Mix so I'm so glad i have their new album! My favourite songs are Move, Little Me and Boy. ♥


And finally, loads of chocolate. Yummy!


That is my Christmas haul complete! As I said earlier, I'm so grateful. I had an amazing Christmas this year and I hope you did too. Feel free to comment below and tell me what you got this year!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig