-->

Sunday, 22 December 2013

♥ 'Get To Know Me' Tag ♥


Here is a chance to find out a little bit more about me, hope you enjoy!

1) Do you have a middle name?

Yes I do, my middle name is Lesley.

2) What is your favourite subject at school?

My favourite subject is probably History, I find it interesting, the teacher makes it more fun.

3) What is your favourite drink?

I like healthy fruit juices like Apple and Mango juice.

4) What is your favourite song at the moment?

As it's the festive season, I've been listening to a lot of Christmas recently and I love Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Michael Bublé!

5) What do you want to name your children?

I have no idea!

6) Do you participate in any sports?


No, I am probably the least sporty person you'd ever meet!

 
7) What is your favourite book?


At the moment I'm reading One Day by David Nicholls and I'm really enjoying it, I like the storyline and the way it's written.

8) What is your favourite colour?

I like red, or pink.

9) What is your favourite animal?

I love cats. Anything from a pet cat like my own to a lion, they are my favourites!

10) What is your favourite perfume?

At the moment I'm loving Taylor by Taylor Swift, I find that it has a girly but grown up scent and it's quite fresh!


11) What was your favourite holiday?

A couple of years ago my family and I went Turkey and it was lovely.

12) Have you left school yet?


Nope, not yet, I'm in Year 10.

13) Have you ever been out of the country?

Yes, I have been out of the country 4 times.

14) Do you speak any other languages?

¡Sí! I speak a bit of Spanish as I'm taking it as a GCSE, but I'm not fluent!

15) Do you have any siblings?

I have a 12 year old sister and a little brother and sister who are 10 and twins!

16) What is your favourite store?


I love New Look, most of my clothes are from there and every time I go to New Look I always see lots of items that I want! I also love Boots, does that count?


17) What is your favourite restaurant?


Pizza is my favourite food so I'd say that my favourite restaurant is Pizza Express.

18) Do you like school?

Yes, I like to learn about new things and see my friends!

19) Who is your favourite YouTuber?

This is so hard to choose, I love so many! My favourites are Zoella, Tanya Burr and FleurDeForce. I'm always happy when I see a new video from them and I think they're all beautiful and seem lovely. I'd love to meet them one day but that's very unlikely!

20) What is your favourite film?

As it's Christmas, I'm really loving The Holiday or Elf at the moment!

21) What are some of your favourite TV shows?



I don't watch a lot of TV (because I spend so much time on the internet!) but my favourite shows are Miranda, Friends and Glee because they're all hilarious!

22) PC or Mac?


I have a PC but Macs look really nice so I like both!

23) What phone do you have?

I have a Blackberry and it's alright, but hopefully I'll be upgrading to an iPhone after Christmas.

24) How tall are you?


I think I'm about 5'4.

25) Do you have any pets?


Yes! I have a black and white cat called Bobby and I love him so much. Best
birthday present ever!


So that is the 'Get to Know Me' done! I tag whoever is reading this to have a go at it, too. 

Bye for now!

  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig