-->

Sunday, 4 August 2013

My Holiday!

Hello Everyone!

As I mentioned in my last post I've been on holiday! Me, my siblings, my mum and a few friends went off to a lovely caravan in Weymouth. The weather was mostly sunny and it was a great holiday!


We did all sorts of fun things like visiting the local towns, going to funfairs, and going to Monkey World and more! However we spent most days at the beach which was lovely. I went for a paddle in the sea, ate ice cream and relaxed... perfect things to do when on holiday.






On one of the days we took a trip to Lulworth Cove. It was a stony beach so a bit uncomfortable for your feet but the water was bright blue and looked absolutely beautiful. From  Lulworth Cove we took a boat ride to see Durdle Door which is an arch made from rock...pretty cool to look at especially on a sunny day.




I have to say it felt so good to have a break from the internet for a week. Sometimes you need to take a break from Twitter and Tumblr and YouTube and Facebook and all the rest to really enjoy time outside in the fresh air and with the people who mean the most to you. Who doesn't love a holiday?



 


So now I am back at home for a few days then off on another fun-filled holiday with my Dad, my brother and sisters and more of my family next week! There will be a few more posts coming this week.


Bye For Now!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig