-->

Friday, 9 August 2013

My Favourite Youtubers!

Hello Everyone!


Today I'd like to show you my favourite beauty/fashion youtubers. I think they are all amazing in their own way. I love their style and their hair and make-up always looks great. Someday soon I hope to start making my own youtube videos. I know I won't be as well known as these girls at first but youtube is a fun thing to do and you never know how it could turn out! These are in no particular order at all and I imagine some of the people reading this know of  them, too!
  




TrueBeutie is such a good channel! Gemma is the same age as me and is doing so well with her YouTube. I especially like her 'Get Ready With Me Videos'




I love Tanya Burr, and lots of other people do to! She's a make-up artist so her make-up videos are amazing and her style is lovely. She comes accross as very nice and smiley in her videos which is good, too!




Of course, Zoella! Alot of people know who she is! She's just so pretty and fun to watch. I love her style, too! Her blog is also very good.






Nicole was probably one of the first youtubers I ever watched which is why she's one of my favourites. I think she's different to other youtubers out there, in a good way obviously! She's so pretty  and has a nice style.







Bethany, or MacBarbie07, is amazing! She's seems very bubbly and fun! I love the oufits she shows in her videos and her videos are made so well. She also does D.I.Y videos which are really good!






And those are just a few of my favourites! Do you watch their videos? Check out my channel to see more of my subcriptions and look out for some of my own videos in the near future!

There will be no new blog post until Monday 19th August because I'm going on holiday with my Dad. So don't worry, I haven't left my blog!

Bye For Now!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig