-->

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Make-up: What I Use Everyday!

Hello Everyone!

At the moment I don't have a lot of make-up, but I do have essential pieces that I use every day. My collection of make-up will continue to grow, though! I wear make-up nearly everyday and sometimes I like to swap between different products depending on what I feel like wearing that day.

On my face I use No7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser in Light. I'd describe it as foundation, moisturiser and a little sun cream mixed together, as it has SPF 15 in it. I gives quite light coverage, feels light on your face and is great to use all year round.

Next is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair, the lightest shade. It gives amazing coverage and works under eyes and on any blemishes.

On my cheeks I use a pink blush from Clinique that my mum gave to me. I don't know the name of it but I've been using it for ages it works very well to give a lovely pink glow on your cheeks.


For my eyes, I use a Barry M kohl  pencil in brown, or any brown kohl pencil I have at that time on bottom lash line. Then I smudge the line out with a cotton bud to make the line less harsh.

Most of the time I use Barry M Eyeshadow Pencil in in a metallic, brown colour on my top lash line. It's a lovely colour, it's waterproof and stays on all day! Sometimes I will use a black or brown liquid eyeliner instead of the pencil.


Everytime my mascara runs out I buy a different one from another brand or the same brand, but the mascara I am currently using is the No7 Intense Volume Mascara in brown. I think it's very good and easy to use. Next time I am going to get a Maybelline mascara as I've wanted one for ages and have heard great things about them! Which one do you think I should get?


Finally, on my lips I always use I lip gloss. I do wear lipstick quite a lot but not as much as lip glosses. I have quite a few but the ones I use the most are Hollywood Lipgloss in Walk of Fame by Miss Sporty or High Shine Lip Gloss in Coral Kiss by No7. The colours are lovely, they're not too sticky and stay on for a long time. The lipstick I probably use the most is Frozen Rose by Avon.


So that is it! Have you ever tried any of these products? Let me know what you think! Or are there any recommendations on new things to try out? That would be great!

Bye For Now!
 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig